As a top African research organisation, the Economic Policy Research Centre contributes significantly to the formulation of national policies and programmes in Uganda. The Centre has developed research and analytical capacity to support or inform the policy and priority direction of its clients, namely the Government, the private sector, Civil Society Organisations and Development Partners.
Read more about our programmes and projects by selecting a link below.
- Data Tracking Mechanism (DTM)
- Global Development Network (GDN)
- Oxford University
- Alliance for the Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)
- Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA)
- Africa Growth Initiative (AGI)
- FinScope III Survey
- Ugandan Service Delivery Indicators (USDI)